The Series 7011-SL Portable Cremation Storage Rack by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. offers all of the same, great qualities of the Series 7011 portable cremation rack yet allows a side access loading style. It is more compact than conventional cantilever storage units, allowing for greater storage capacity without increasing space. Manufactured of heavy gauge stainless steel and designed for use with cremation containers, the
Mortech Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray, the Mortech Model T3624 Laminated Storage Board, and/or the Mortech Model T3627 Polyethylene Transfer Board. Trays and boards sold separately.
- Trays are loaded on the side of the tiers
- Designed for use with cremation containers, Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Trays, Model T3624 Laminated Storage Boards, and/or Model T3627 Polyethylene Transfer Boards, which are sold separately
- Fabricated from .120 thick stainless steel
- 6.00" (15 cm) casters, all with brake mechanism to allow for easy movement
- 2 sets of 5 roller assemblies mounted on each tier make side loading and unloading the body tray or cremation container easy
- Unit can be easily loaded and unloaded by one person with the Mortech Series M601 Roller Pallet Assembly, which fastens to any Mortech cadaver lift
- The unit ships fully assembled and does not require assembly
- Manufacturer SKU: 7011-SL
- Overall Height (2 tier): 33.75" (85 cm)
- Overall Height (3 tier): 50.00" (127 cm)
- Overall Height (4 tier): 66.50" (169 cm)
- Clearance Height Between Tiers: 14.50" (37 cm)
- Length: 78.00" (198 cm)
- Width: 28.50" (72 cm)
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. (136 Kg) per tier
Mortech's products usually ship in 14 to 16 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $900.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CT, GA, ID, IN, LA, MN, NC, OK, PA, SD, UT, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.