The Mortech Series 7005 Cantilever Storage Rack w/ Casters (Powder Coated) by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is designed to support up to 300 lbs. (136 kg) per level in a free-standing position. Casters allow mobility for transport or cleaning purposes. Manufactured in powder coated steel, these racks are designed for heavy-duty use and can be used with the following Mortech trays and/or storage boards: The
Mortech Model T3624 Laminated Storage Board, the Mortech Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray, and/or the Mortech Model T3603 Molded Plastic Carrier Tray. Trays sold separately.
- Designed for use with the Mortech Model T3624 Laminated Storage Board, Mortech Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray and/or Mortech Model T3603 Molded Plastic Carrier Tray, which are sold separately
- Cantilever arms are .120 thick steel and are welded to be vertical columns
- Each tier will support 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Finish is rust and corrosion resistant powder coated
- Racks are equipped with heavy-duty 6.00" (15 cm) diameter casters, and the front two have brake mechanisms
- Cadaver lift accessible
- The unit ships knocked down and requires assembly
- Manufacturer SKUs: 7005-3PC, 7005-4PC, 7005-5PC
- Overall Height (3 tier): 44.75" (113 cm)
- Overall Height (4 tier): 61.50" (156 cm)
- Overall Height (5 tier): 77.75" (197 cm)
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. (136 Kg) per tier
Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 14 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $300.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CT, GA, ID, IN, LA, MN, NC, OK, PA, SD, UT, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.