The SS150XL Single Deck System is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The SS150XL Single Deck System offers the same great features as the SS150 Single Deck System, but the SS150XL also includes four casket rollers. It is a high impact ramp system designed to protect a vehicle's floor and bumper, and it makes handling cots, stretchers & caskets easier and safer. The SS150XL works with most minivans, full size vans & SUVs (please see vehicle compatibility below). It has a sealed fiberglass deck surface and custom aluminum extrusion design. An adjustable bier pin is included with SS150XL Single Deck Systems being used in Suburbans, Yukon XLs and full size vans. A stationary bier pin and an adjustable bier pin are included with SS150XL Single Deck Systems being used in minivans.
- High impact ramp system that includes four casket rollers
- Protects vehicle's floor and bumper
- Makes handling cots, stretchers & caskets easier and safer
- Sealed fiberglass deck surface
- Custom aluminum extrusion design
- Increases vehicle resale value
- Fits most minivans, full size vans & SUVs (please see vehicle compatibility chart below)
- No vehicle modification necessary
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser or 15,000 miles, whichever occurs first
- Manufacturer SKUs: 7124B000 or 7135X005 (depending on type of vehicle and model year)
- Length: 90.75" (7124B000)
- Width: 48.00" (7124B000)
- Weight: 150 lbs. (7124B000)
- Length: 96.00" (7135X005)
- Width: 48.00" (7135X005)
- Weight: 140.00 lbs. (7135X005)
- Tie Down Method: Seat Tie-Downs (7124B000) or Seat & Cargo Tie-Downs (7135X005)
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 1 to 2 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for the SS150XL Single Deck System, so the $650.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Link Manufacturing. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: CA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, PA, VT, WA, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.