The SR75 Minideck System is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The SR75 Minideck System is designed to work with Chevrolet Suburban, Ford Excursion and GMC Yukon vehicles (please see vehicle compatibility below). It protects the bumper, makes loading mortuary cots easier, and reduces the potential for injury. It also allows all seats to be used while system is in place, and the ramp hinges up and out of the way when doors are closed. The SR75 is easy to install with no drilling needed. For 2015 vehicles and higher, there is an additional charge of $190.00.
- Improved design
- Makes loading mortuary cots easy
- Professional appearance
- Protects bumper
- Ramp hinges up and out of the way when doors are closed
- Recessed cot cups control stretchers & cots
- Easy installation; no drilling
- Allows all seats to be used while system is in place
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser or 15,000 miles, whichever occurs first
- Manufacturer SKUs: 78113A00 (2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban & GMC Yukon XL), 78113A01 (2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban & GMC Yukon XL)
- Length: 30.00" (78113A00)
- Width: 48.60" (78113A00)
- Weight: 54 lbs. (78113A00)
- Length: 40.00" (78113A01)
- Width: 48.60" (78113A01)
- Weight: 82.00 lbs. (78113A01)
- Tie Down Method: Existing Tie-Downs
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 2 to 3 days depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for the Link SR75 Minideck System, so the $325.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Link Manufacturing. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: CA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, PA, VT, WA, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.