The DD4000 Casket Transporter is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The DD4000 Casket Transporter from Link incorporates several distinctive features. The two engineered decks allow four empty caskets to be transported safely and efficiently by one person. The powered upper deck tilts up and down in seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport. Interchangeable and adjustable bier pins allow you to manage different casket sizes on both decks for nearly any job. Robust features like a powder coated frame, rugged casket bumper arms, and engineered deck frame help create the most reliable and durable deck system in the industry. These key features will not only raise your expectations but improve your professional integrity.
PLEASE NOTE: The DD4000 will not fit in cargo vans with rear air conditioner units installed. Also, caskets being transported on the DD4000 need to be empty.
- Allows four empty caskets to be transported safely and easily by one delivery person
- High impact casket bumper arms protect the rear of your vehicle as well as assist in loading and unloading the empty caskets onto casket trucks
- Powered upper deck tilts up and down within seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport empty caskets
- Requires minimal lifting, adding safety to transporting, and reduce to on-the-job injuries
- High impact ramp protects the vehicle as well as assists in transporting
- Durable glide strips make loading empty caskets much easier along with protecting the casket and surfaces it comes in contact with
- Does not require commercial drivers license
- 600 lb. top deck load capacity
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser
- Manufacturer SKUs: 7225D000 (Mercedes-Benz Sprinter), 7225D001 (Nissan NV), 7225D002 (RAM Promaster)
- Dimensions: 66.50" x 127.50" (Mercedes-Benz Sprinter)
- Dimensions: 68.00" x 1111.33" (Nissan NV)
- Dimensions: 68.00" x 128.25" (RAM Promaster)
- Upper Deck Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Tie Down Method: Bolted
- Weight: 725 lbs.
- Dodge ProMaster
- Mercedes Sprinter Van 2500
- Nissan NV 1500
- Nissan NV 2500
- Nissan NV 3500
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 4 to 8 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for the Link DD4000 Casket Transporter, so the $1,400.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Link Manufacturing. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: CA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, PA, VT, WA, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.