The DD2000-XLC Double Deck System is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The DD2000-XLC from Link fits in most full size cargo vans. The engineered decks incorporate several distinct features. The aluminum deck allows four stretchers, four cremation containers, or two caskets to be transported safely and efficiently by one person. The powered upper deck with safety latch raises and lowers within seconds, allowing one person to easily load and transport. A fold down ramp enables one person to easily load and transport. Interchangeable and adjustable bier pins allow you to manage different
casket sizes on both decks for nearly any job. Recessed cot cups allow you to safely secure stretchers for peace of mind. Robust features like aluminum deck surface, rugged fold down ramp, and engineered deck frame help create the most reliable and durable deck system in the industry. These key features will not only raise your expectations, but improve your professional integrity.
PLEASE NOTE: The DD2000-XLC will not fit in cargo vans with rear air conditioner units installed.
- Increase overall capacity of full size cargo van by either carrying four stretchers, four cremation containers or two caskets
- Extended width of both top and bottom decks is Top Deck: 50.5" and Bottom Deck: 51.8"
- Fits standard and oversized cot sizes side-by-side
- Powered upper deck with safety latch raises and lowers in seconds
- Durable deck with glide strips providing maximum vehicle protection
- Cast cot cups prevent stretchers from shifting during transport
- High impact ramp protects the vehicle as well as assists in transporting
- Professional install recommended
- Bulkhead required
- 600 lb. top deck load capacity
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser
- Manufacturer SKU: 7226A000
- Length: 107.00"
- Width: 65.00"
- Upper Deck Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Tie Down Method: Bolted
- Weight: 725 lbs.
- Chevy Express 2500
- Chevy Express 3500
- Dodge ProMaster
- Ford E150
- Ford E250
- Ford E350
- Ford Transit 150
- Ford Transit 250
- Mercedes Sprinter Van 2500
- Nissan NV 1500
- Nissan NV 2500
- Nissan NV 3500
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 4 to 8 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for the Link DD2000-XLC Double Deck System, so the $1,200.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Link Manufacturing. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: CA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, PA, VT, WA, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.