The Model 7009-4 Deployable Storage Rack by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a storage rack that maximizes cadaver storage capacity and is designed to hold all trays, boards, cremation boxes/containers, etc. Each bay of the rack is provided with roller assemblies, providing easy loading and unloading. Constructed of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy. Set up and breakdown is quick and easy. Holding pins lock support beams into place to reinforce the structure of the unit. Unit breaks down to a 10â€ depth, requiring minimal storage space. Available with 4 tiers.
- Stow away folding rack assembly
- Heavy gauge material provides sturdy and reliable service
- Removable nylon roller rails mounted in each bay
- Lockable casters
- Can accommodate body trays and cremation containers
- Each bay of the rack is provided with roller assemblies, providing easy loading and unloading
- Designed to hold all trays, boards, cremation boxes/containers, etc.
- Set up and breakdown is quick and easy. Holding pins lock support beams into place to reinforce the structure of the unit
- Unit breaks down to a 10â€ depth, requiring minimal storage space
- Height: 73.00" (185 cm)
- Length: 80.60" (205 cm)
- Depth: 34.00" (86 cm)
- Load Limit: 1,200 lbs. (544 Kg)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $350.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.