The Mopec JD305 Hydraulic Fork Lift is a compact, battery powered lift designed to help alleviate physical strain caused by manual lifting and transporting. Lightweight, easy to operate and highly maneuverable. Allows easy movement in confined spaces and narrow aisles. This compact model can roll through any standard 78 (198.1cm) door. Do not let the compact size be deceiving, the JD305 can lift all size bodies to most five tier storage racks. The JD305 has a built-in charger offering hundred of lifts on a single charge. The easy to read illuminated battery status voltmeter lets you know when it is time to recharge. Another standard feature are the low-profile legs. This unique feature allows the technician to navigate this lift under virtually any stretcher or transport cart currently on the market. The JD305 eliminates the constant cranking motion of a manual lift and the low maintenance required make the JD305 the perfect lift for any laboratory or medical center.
- Dimensions: 78.00â€³ H x 48.00â€³ L x 32.00â€³ W (198.2 cm x 121.9 cm x 81.2 cm)
- Maximum Lifting Height: 75â€³ H (190.5 cm)
- The JD305 will be received fully assembled and ready to use
- This compact model can roll through any standard 78â€³ (198.1 cm) door
- Weight Capacity: The maximum lifting capacity is 1000 Lbs (453.5 kg)
- WARRANTY: 1 year
Mopec's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mopec's products, so the $800.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mopec. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mopec requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mopec products and who are located in any of the following states: MI, NY, CA, TX, NJ, MA, IN, CT, VA, TN, IL, FL, PA, MN, & OH. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mopec's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due to Mopec. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mopec.