The Model 600035 Ventilated Embalming Table by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is designed as an integral part of the embalming process and for cadaver handling. Equipped with rollers that allow for easy loading and unloading of cadavers. 3in/5cm permanent slope designed to assist in drainage. Fabricated from square, 304 stainless steel tubing 1.5in/3cm .12 thickness. Stainless steel has a grained finish and all welds match adjoining surfaces. Easy quick connections for electrical and water rinse assembly. Standard design for 23in/58cm body tray. Comes with a
T3626HS body tray with 23" width. Please inquire for special order sizes.
- Accepts the standard stainless steel body trays (T3626HS)
- Tray rinse for easy cleaning, sanitation and rapid disposal of waste materials
- Flip latch to hold tray in position while in transport
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover
- (4) 8in/20cm casters, all with brake mechanisms
- (2) Flip tray rinse assemblies
- (2) Side perforated exhaust downdraft ventilation connections (connect to the 1036-25 Ventilated Embalming Station)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 10 to 13 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $700.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.