The Model 1036-25 Ventilated Embalming Station by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a vent system for connection to embalming tables. Exhaust duct at top of station for exterior connection to building ventilation system. Quick connect plumbing and electrical for connection to embalming tables. Large single-compartment sink with rapid and positive drainage. Cart-to-sink locking mechanism with slide latch which can be accessed from either side of the carrier. Full length specimen shelf (12in/30cm wide x "length of unit"). All stainless steel construction with heliarc welded seams and joints, ground and polished to a smooth finish. Large radii on all inside corners for easy cleaning and required sanitation. Plumbing and electrical lines are factory installed and require only minimum installation. Plumbing fixtures can be located in varying positions depending on your desired work environment. Custom layouts and designs are available. Options are based on available space.
- Large instrument drawer(s)
- Light fixture(s) over the work area
- Heavy-duty commercial waste disposal, 1/2hp an switch
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover
- Deluxe aspirator with reverse flow for additional waste removal: "reverse flow" feature instantly relieves suction clogging by providing a reverse pressure of water
- Spray hose assembly with cold water control valve, nozzle, 10ft/3m of flexible hose
- Hot and cold water fixture with convenient goose-neck faucet and wrist blade handles
- Dissecting area rinse assembly with cold water valve
- Complete backsiphon protection provided by reduced pressure principle assembly
- Mortech's products usually ship in 10 to 13 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $900.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.