The Stryker Model M810 Autopsy Saw is a well balanced and lightweight autopsy saw, and it has a powerful 17,000 rpm motor that swings at 32,000 oscillations per minute. Easy to handle and cuts quickly to minimize operator fatigue. The high speed oscillating action quickly cuts through bone without harming soft tissue. The saw is an essential instrument for pathologists. It may be used for removing the skull cap, making linear cuts, or taking small bone specimens. Ships complete as a ~115V with 2.5in/6cm diameter round blade with arbor, wrench, owner's manual and registration card.
- Light weight - 3.7 pounds
- 9.25in/23cm length & 2.25in/5in diamater width
- Easy to handle, ergonomically shaped to fit the hand for a more natural and comfortable fit
- Heavy-duty waterproof 10ft cord and hospital grade plug
- Power toggle on/off switch
- ~230V Transformer available (optional)
- This product usually ships in 3 to 5 days depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.