The DD2000 Double Deck System is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The DD2000 Double Deck System doubles the capacity of your full size cargo van, providing easier access and loading, plus substantially more room for caskets, mortuary cots, and cremation containers. Powered upper deck raises in seconds, and has a 600 lb. top deck load capacity. Safely carries four mortuary cots, four cremation containers, or two caskets.
- Doubles the capacity of most full size cargo vans
- Safely carries 4 stretchers, 4 cremation containers, or 2 caskets
- Powered upper deck raises in seconds
- 600 lb. top deck load capacity
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser
- Chevy Express 2500 -- 155" Wheelbase
- Chevy Express 3500 -- 155" Wheelbase
- Ford E150 -- 138" Wheelbase
- Ford E250 -- 138" Wheelbase
- Ford E350 -- 138" Wheelbase
- Ford Transit -- 148" Wheelbase
- GMC Savanna 2500 -- 135" Wheelbase
- GMC Savanna 3500 -- 135" Wheelbase
- Nissan NV 2500 -- 146" Wheelbase -- High Roof Suggested
- Nissan NV 3500 -- 146" Wheelbase -- High Roof Suggested
- Ram ProMaster -- 136" Wheelbase
- Sprinter Van 2500 -- 144" Wheelbase -- Regular Roof or High Roof
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 4 to 8 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for the Link DD2000 Double Deck System, so the $1,000.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Link Manufacturing. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: AL, CA, IA, IL, MI, MO, NE, NY, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.