The Mortuary Haz-Mort Sked by Skedco, Inc. is a new Sked stretcher for the mortuary market. The Haz-Mort Sked is the same size and configuration as the Haz-Mat/Hospital Sked except the color is black. It comes with its own carrying frame. Made of the same proprietary medium density E-Z glide non-absorbing polyethylene plastic as the original Sked Stretcher, the Haz-Mort Sked is totally decontaminable. Straps should be replaced if exposed to blood born pathogens or other body fluids.
- Four cut-in plastic handles eliminate webbing and ensure a secure, safe lift.
- Flexible, medium-density polyethylene plastic â€“ unbreakable at 120 degrees below zero. Does not absorb chemicals, making it easily decontaminable.
- Will fit on decon-conveyors for easy decontaminating, and handling of patients and litter.
- Dimensions: 96.00" x 36.00" (lay flat), 9.00â€³ X 36.00â€³ (rolled up).
- Only 11 lbs. â€“ easy to handle by rescuers wearing level â€œAâ€ protection.
- Military-grade, 2 in. side release plastic buckles are non-corrosive, wonâ€™t spark, and inexpensive to replace in the event of contamination.
- Load Limit: 700 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 1 year limited warranty against defects and workmanship.
This product usually ships in 2 to 3 days depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.