The Model 1036-R113 Ten Body Refrigerator by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. ships knocked down. Assembly required. PLEASE NOTE: The customer is responsible for having a forklift available for use at the time of delivery to remove their refrigerator from the delivery truck.
Standard Design Features
- Installation: Unit ships knocked down and will require assembly
- Exterior of Box: The front is .032" type 304 stainless steel with a no. 4 finish, and the top, sides & back are .040" stucco embossed aluminum
- Interior of Box: The walls & ceiling are .040" stucco embossed aluminum, and the floor is .032" smooth aluminum with .75" (2 cm) CDX plywood reinforced understructure
- Insulation: 4.00" (10 cm) foamed in place urethane (UL listed, Class 1)
- Rack System: 10 three piece telescopic rack system fabricated of extruded aluminum with nylon rollers
- Removable Tray: 10 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel with a no. 4 finish
- Hardware: Heavy-duty chrome plated hardware for long lasting use
- Lighting: 1 vapor proof light w/ switch
- Refrigeration: Drop-in self-contained refrigeration system with digital thermometer and easy to adjust temperature controller
- Operating Temperature: 38Â°Fahrenheit / 3.3Â°Celsius
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/1Ph (208-230V/50-60Hz/1Ph is available but may affect dimensions, features & price)
- Dimensions: 178.00" (452 cm) W x 97.00" (246 cm) D x 82.50" (209 cm) H
- Doors (10 doors flush mount w/ magnetic gaskets): 27.00" (68 cm) W x 22.00" (55 cm) H
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $2,750.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.