The Sampson â€œOne Manâ€ Hydraulic Body and Casket Lifter is an extra heavy-duty lifter that will easily handle up to 1000 lbs. With its nine 4â€ swivel casters, you maneuver this body lifter through a doorway with ease. Features new adjustable body carriage, which allows you to adjust all 4 body straps easily to accommodate any body from head to toe. Comes with four 2â€ washable nylon web body straps, which adjust to the girth of any body. The two straps that go under the body are attached to a wand - just slip the wand under the body and straps follow with ease. Two 2â€ nylon web straps are also included for lifting caskets. Heavy-duty hydraulic jack will lift the heaviest body from floor to cart or table with virtually no effort. Extra sturdy, all-steel square tubular construction with durable powder-coat finish. One year guarantee.
- Extra heavy-duty body and casket lifter will easily handle up to 1000 lbs.
- New adjustable body carriage
- Heavy-duty hydraulic jack will lift the heaviest body from floor to cart or table with virtually no effort
- Extra sturdy, all-steel square tubular construction with durable powder-coat finish
- WARRANTY: 1 year
- Base Width: 39.75" (101 cm)
- Base Depth: 33.25" (84 cm)
- Floor Clearance: 6.50" (17 cm)
- Boom Bar High: 72.00" (183 cm)
- Boom Bar Low: 31.00" (79 cm)
- Body Carriage Width: 37.00" - 62.00" (94 cm - 157 cm)
- Number of 4" Swivel Wheels: 9
- Number of Body Straps: 4
- Number of Casket Straps: 2
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 190 lbs. (86 Kg)
- Load Limit: 1000 lbs. (454 Kg)
This product usually ships in 1 to 4 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
The manufacturer of this product requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase this product and who are located in any of the following states: FL, GA, IL. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase this product and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by the manufacturer.