The Model 7020-03 Two Tier Storage Carrier w/ Trays by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is the two tier storage carrier designed to double your storage. The carrier is ideal for temporary walk-in storage and allows you to move freely around your facility.
- Includes two Mortech Model T3603 Molded Plastic Carrier Trays
- .120 thick stainless steel tubing
- Subframe is shaped to fit Mortech's hi-tech plastic operation platform T3603 x-ray tray
- Subframe shape permits lifting on or off of the operation platform; no mechanical fastening devices are required
- Easy access and removal of the tray with any Mortech cadaver lift
- Carrier is equipped with four 6.00" (15 cm) diameter swivel wheels with two brake mechanism on the front side
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs. (136 kg) per tier
- The unit ships fully assembled and does not require assembly
Tray Technical Specs
- Length: 82.00" (208 cm)
- Width: 30.50" (77 cm)
- Height: 3.625" (9 cm)
- Color: Beige
- Weight: 63 lbs. (29 Kg)
- Load Limit: 500 lbs. (227 Kg)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 4 to 6 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $525.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.