The Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is made to be used with various Mortech rack storage systems. It is fabricated with hand slots and and without a drain hole. The inside corners are finished smooth for easy cleaning, and all of the edges are rolled and welded for extra strength. Available in 3 different tray widths. Custom sizes are available.
- Three tray widths available: 23-inch, 27-inch, 30-inch
- Fabricated with hand slots and and without a drain hole
- Can be used with various rack storage systems
- Inside corners are finished smooth for easy cleaning
- All edges rolled and welded for extra strength
- Length: 78.00" (198 cm)
- Height: 2.75" (6 cm)
- Width: 23" (58 cm), 27" (68 cm), 30" (76 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs. (18 Kg)
- 23" Tray Load Limit: 300 lbs. (136 Kg)
- 27" Tray Load Limit: 400 lbs. (181 Kg)
- 30" Tray Load Limit: 500 lbs. (226 Kg)
- 23" Tray Gauge: 18
- 27" Tray Gauge: 16
- 30" Tray Gauge: 14
- Mortech's products usually ship in 4 to 6 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $225.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.