The Model T3614 Stainless Steel Autopsy Tray by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a real time and energy saver. The detachable stainless steel top will ensure a secure fit with no mechanical fastening devices required. It is fabricated from 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a No. 4 finish. Interior long sides are angled to allow for easier body transfer. It features a depressed pattern to drain easily.
- Fabricated from 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a No. 4 finish
- No mechanical fastening devices required
- Interior long sides are angled to allow for easier body transfer
- Depressed pattern allows it to drain easily
- Length: 82.00" (208 cm)
- Width: 31.00" (78 cm)
- Height: 1.5" (3 cm)
- Weight: 85 lbs. (39 Kg)
- Load Limit: 500 lbs. (227 Kg)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 4 to 6 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $250.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.