The Model 600000P-T3603 Combination Table by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a multipurpose table, ideal for embalming, dressing and transferring. It tilts for embalming, lays flat to be used as a dressing table or rolls to be used as a carrier. A handle is provided and when lifted, tilts the platform and automatically engages the positive locking brake-leg mechanism. The subframe shape permits the simple lifting on or off of the operating platform, no mechanical fastening devices are required. This allows for easy access and removal of the tray with a cadaver lift.
- Multipurpose table ideal for embalming, dressing and transferring
- Carrier chassis is fabricated of strong 0.12 tubing thickness, 1.00" (2 cm) square tubing, sub assemblies are of welded construction
- Frame is fabricated with cold roll steel with a beige powder coated finish
- Subframe is shaped to fit into the hitech plastic operating platform
- Four 8.00" (20 cm) diagonal swivel wheels, two w/brake mechanism
- Length: 82.00" (208 cm)
- Width: 30.50" (77 cm)
- Height: 33.25" (84 cm)
- Weight: 220 lbs. (100 Kg)
- Load Limit: 500 lbs. (227 Kg)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $325.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.