The Model 1036-13 Flush Embalming Station by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a "flush sink" embalming station constructed of all stainless steel that also includes a hot and cold water mixing faucet.
- All stainless steel construction on rear base housing
- Large white vitreous china flush sink
- Hot and cold water mixing faucet mounted on top deck with high spout for use with your embalming machine
- Deluxe aspirator with reverse flow for additional waste removal; the reverse flow feature instantly relieves suction clogging by providing a reverse pressure of water
- Hot and cold water spray hose assembly with spray nozzle and 10 feet (3 meters) of flexible hose
- Splash cover with part for placement of embalming table drain hose
- Push button control to flush sink basin
- Back flow protection for all fixtures to protect your building's water supply
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover
- Access panel
- Internally plumbed and wired, requiring only a single point connection of water and power
- Top Deck Height: 41.00" (104 cm)
- Overall Height: 69.00" (175 cm)
- Length (Left to Right): 32.00" (81 cm)
- Depth (Front to Back): 44.00" (111 cm)
- Shelf Depth: 18.00" (40 cm)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $425.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.