The SS150 Single Deck System is manufactured by Link Manufacturing, which has developing innovative products for the transportation industry for over 30 years. The SS150 Single Deck System is a high impact ramp system designed to protect a vehicle's floor and bumper, and it makes handling cots, stretchers & caskets easier and safer. The SS150 works with most minivans, full size vans & SUVs (please see vehicle compatibility below). It has a sealed fiberglass deck surface and custom aluminum extrusion design. An adjustable bier pin is included with SS150 Single Deck Systems being used in Suburbans, Yukon XLs and full size vans. A stationary bier pin and an adjustable bier pin are included with SS150 Single Deck Systems being used in minivans.
- High impact ramp system
- Protects vehicle's floor and bumper
- Makes handling cots, stretchers & caskets easier and safer
- Sealed fiberglass deck surface
- Custom aluminum extrusion design
- Increases vehicle resale value
- Fits most minivans, full size vans & SUVs (please see vehicle compatibility below)
- No vehicle modification necessary
- WARRANTY: 1 year from the date the product was sold to its original enduser or 15,000 miles, whichever occurs first
Link's mortuary products usually ship in 2 to 3 days depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
Link Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Link products and who are located in any of the following states: AL, CA, IA, IL, MI, MO, NE, NY, WI. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Link's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Link. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Link Manufacturing.