The Model 335 First Call Pouch by Ferno is made to fit Ferno Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 mortuary cots, most stretchers and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00" x 23.00" (192 cm x 59 cm). It is secured by snap fastener tabs and features a bottom, a full-length brass zipper and full expansion restraint strap slots. It includes a lining and a 12" x 14" pocket. All of Ferno's cot pouches are now made with patented Crypton fabric. Every fiber is encapsulated with a stain, odor and bacteria resistant barrier. The breathable moisture barrier is permanently integrated into the fabric, ensuring a complete and proven performance system from the fibers up. Nothing can penetrate the fibers or the barrier. Crypton is tested, trusted and guaranteed to be highly stain resistant and extremely easy to clean.
- Fits Ferno's One-Man cots, which include the Model 23, Model 24 and Model 27-1 cots, most stretchers, and standard cots measuring approximately 75.00" x 23.00" (192 cm x 59 cm)
- Made with Crypton Suede or Crypton Super Fabric, both of which provide a permanent moisture barrier and are stain, odor & bacteria resistant
- Comes complete with a bottom and full-length brass zipper, and the pouch is secured by snap fastener tabs and features full expansion restraint strap slots
- Crypton Suede is available in the following three colors: Burgundy, Caviar (black), Fathom (gray)
- Crypton Super Fabric is available in the following four colors: Aria Cabernet, Aria Platinum, Aria Blue, Aria Black
- Includes a lining and a 12" x 14" pocket
- Easy to clean - machine wash & dry
- WARRANTY: 90 days
Ferno's mortuary products usually ship in 1 to 4 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.