The Civil War ID Quilt Package includes FREE SHIPPING and one of each of the following coordinating ID viewing products made in the USA by The Last Quilt Company:
- THE CIVIL WAR ID QUILT
The Civil War ID Quilt is a lovely blend of silver and blue. These colors together are radiant on this quilt. The quality fabrics were selected to be gender neutral. This machine-stitched quilt is hand-made in America and is wide enough to cover the deceased. Machine washable and tumble dry. Do not bleach. Does not have a waterproof liner.
- THE CIVIL WAR WALKABOUT DRESSING TABLE SKIRT
The Walkabout is a dressing table skirt that offers an ingenious way to cover your dressing table for identification viewing. The patented design allows funeral directors to prepare the deceased without moving them from the dressing table. Place the right foot on the velcro tab end of the skirt, walk the skirt around the table, attach the velcro under the left foot, and tuck in the fabric under the shoulders and hips and you are done! The skirt covers all sides of the table as well as the table top.
- THE CIVIL WAR STANDARD PILLOW CASE
The Standard is a pillow case made of 100% polyester and matches all dressing table skirts, quilts and coverlets made by The Last Quilt Company. It is a closed ended pillow case that fits a standard pillow (20" x 26"). Machine washable and tumble dry. This pillow case can be washed and dried and disinfected by washing with vinegar and a mild detergent.
- Package Includes: 1 Civil War ID Quilt, 1 Civil War Walkabout Table Skirt, 1 Civil War Standard Pillow Case & FREE SHIPPING
- Size: Made for standard dressing tables; when ordering, please specify brand of table or table measurements
- Custom orders are welcome for an additional charge; please call us to place a custom order
- Save $44.00 when you buy this package
The Last Quilt Company's products usually ship in 2 to 4 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.