The Series 7010 Portable Mortuary Storage Rack by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is the portable mortuary rack that is ideal for a variety of cadaver storage applications. It is more compact than conventional cantilever storage units, allowing for greater storage capacity without increasing space. Manufactured of heavy gauge stainless steel and designed for use with the
Mortech Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray. Trays sold separately.
- Designed for use with the Mortech Series T3626HS Stainless Steel Body Tray, which is sold separately
- Made of heavy gauge stainless steel
- 6.00" (15 cm) casters, all with brake mechanism to allow for easy movement
- Roller assemblies mounted in each bay make loading and unloading the body tray easy
- Unit can be easily loaded and unloaded by one person with the Mortech Series M600 Roller Pallet Assembly, which fastens to any Mortech cadaver lift
- The unit ships knocked down and requires assembly
- Overall Height (2 tier): 33.75" (85 cm)
- Overall Height (3 tier): 50.25" (127 cm)
- Overall Height (4 tier): 66.75" (169 cm)
- Overall Height (5 tier): 83.25" (211 cm)
- Width: 26.50" (67 cm)
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. (136 Kg) per tier
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $600.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.