The Series 7002 Cantilever Storage Rack by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is designed to hold Mortech's various cadaver trays and provide convenient space saving cold storage. The racks are fabricated to accommodate efficient utilization of space. Trays sold separately.
- Designed for use with Mortech's various cadaver trays, which are sold separately
- Cantilever arms are .120 thick steel and are welded to be vertical columns
- Each tier will support 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Equipped with leveling pads to adjust for varying floor conditions and to ensure the rack has a slight rear tilt
- Fabrication emphasizes clean, sanitary construction
- Finish is rust and corrosion resistant powder coated or stainless steel
- Cadaver lift accessible
- The unit ships knocked down and requires assembly
- Overall Height (3 tier): 44.75" (113 cm)
- Overall Height (4 tier): 62.50" (158 cm)
- Overall Height (5 tier): 80.25" (203 cm)
- Load Limit: 300 lbs. (136 Kg) per tier
- Mortech's products usually ship in 4 to 6 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $275.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.