The Model 1036-R115 Two Body Refrigerator by Mortech Manufacturing Inc. is a "roll-in" style refrigerator that ships fully assembled. Simply plug it into an outlet and it is operational. PLEASE NOTE: The customer is responsible for having a forklift available for use at the time of delivery to remove their refrigerator from the delivery truck.
Standard Design Features
- Installation: Unit ships fully assembled; simply plug unit into an outlet and the unit is operational
- Exterior of Box: Embossed galvanized .016" steel construction
- Interior of Box: The walls & ceiling .016" stucco embossed galvanized
- Insulation: 4.00" (10 cm) foamed in place urethane (UL listed, Class 1)
- Rack System: 1 interior roller racks
- Removable Tray: 1 HD plastic storage board
- Hardware: Heavy-duty chrome plated hardware for long lasting use
- Lighting: 1 vapor proof light w/ switch
- Refrigeration: Drop-in self-contained refrigeration system with digital thermometer and easy to adjust temperature controller
- Operating Temperature: 38Â°Fahrenheit / 3.3Â°Celsius
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/1Ph (208-230V/50-60Hz/1Ph is available but may affect dimensions, features & price)
- Dimensions: 35.00" (88 cm) W x 88.00" (223 cm) D x 80.50" (204 cm) H
- Door (flush mount w/ magnetic gasket): 24.00" (60 cm) W x 53.00" (134 cm) H
- Load Limit for Storage Shelf: 300 lbs. (136 Kg)
- Mortech's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mortech's products, so the $1,250.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mortech. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mortech Manufacturing requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mortech products and who are located in any of the following states: AR, CT, IN, NC, UT. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mortech's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due Mortech. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mortech Manufacturing.