The Mopec Embalming Sink incorporates all the necessary features for full body embalming. The sink includes a hot and cold water fixture with a hydro-aspirator that is conveniently located to aspirate any fluids from the body in preparation for embalming. A body rinse fixture is provided for the cleaning and rinsing process during the final stages of body embalming. Heavy-duty grid plates are utilized to support the embalming machine. The drain surface below the grid plates are tilted toward the large sink, which includes a perimeter rinse. The perimeter rinse prevents fluids from accumulating anywhere on the surface.
- Dimensions: 84.00â€³ (213.70 cm) Long x 29.00â€³ (73.70 cm) Wide
- Material: Stainless Steel Embalming Sink with Left or Right Approach (Large Sink 12.00â€³ (30.50 cm) Long x 12.00â€³ (30.50 cm) Wide x 6.50â€³ (16.50 cm) Deep
- Hot/Cold Sink Spray Assembly with High Pressure Hose
- Vacuum Breaker Hydro Aspirator
- Two (2) Removable Stainless Steel Perforated Grid Plates
- Built-in Sponge Bowl
- Stainless Steel Drawer with Drip Rail Handle
- Quick Disconnect Air Ventilation Chambers
- Two (2) GFCI Electrical Receptacles
- Body Rinse consists of cold water valve, serrated hose fitting, vacuum breaker and 8.00â€³ clear tubing
- All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory, and only trade hookup required
- WARRANTY: 1 year
- Mopec's products usually ship in 8 to 10 weeks depending on availability. Please call us before ordering if you need to know a more accurate shipping date for this product.
- Our website is unable to accurately calculate shipping rates for Mopec's products, so the $800.00 per unit shipping rate that appears during the checkout process for this product is only a "worst case scenario" estimate. Upon shipment of this product, your credit card will only be charged the actual shipping rate as provided by Mopec. If you need to know the actual shipping rate for this product before placing an order, please call us and we will be happy to get that information for you.
Mopec requires us to collect state and/or local sales tax from our customers who purchase Mopec products and who are located in any of the following states: MI, NY, CA, TX, NJ, MA, IN, CT, VA, TN, IL, FL, PA, MN, & OH. However, our website is unable to calculate sales tax per product per state. So, if you purchase any of Mopec's products and are located in any of the states listed, we will contact you with the sales tax that is due to Mopec. You will be responsible for paying MortuaryMall.com any/all applicable state and/or local sales taxes prior to shipment by Mopec.