Got news to share? Kim Stacey, The Funeral Copywriter, can help you “get the word out” about new facilities, programs, or services. Kim offers fast, affordable and professionally written press releases for funeral homes, direct cremation providers, cemeteries, and funeral service suppliers. Using your input, Kim prepares a compelling press release for you. You review Kim's finished press release and are given the opportunity to approve, suggest changes, or revise. Kim's press release writing service doesn't end until you're satisfied with the product. Each press release includes a maximum of 2 revisions.
Press Release Options & Pricing
Why You Should Hire a Professional Writer
- 100 to 1,000 words: $125.00
- 1,001 to 2,000 words: $175.00
- 750 to 1,000 words, search engine optimized (SEO) for publication online: $275.00
It's simple - it's the best way to stay ahead of the competition. Sure, maybe you write well or somebody on your staff can put words together. But your time, and theirs, is at a premium. And there's more: a professional writer will see your business through a second set of eyes, with a fresh perspective.
Why You Should Hire Kim Stacey
Since 2004, Kim has specialized in writing for funeral service professionals to help them educate, inform and engage their community. She has written for well over 1,000 funeral homes across the U.S. and Canada. Kim is dedicated to working side-by-side with you to create an engaging press release, quickly and affordably. Chances are, you've already read some of what Kim's written because over the years she's been published in American Funeral Director, American Cemetery, and Mortuary Management magazines.
- ''Kim is a valuable asset to the funeral service profession. Kim exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills with an outstanding ability to connect with people. She is professional, organized and extremely efficient.'' — Lacy Robinson, CFSP, Senior Professional Development Trainer, Aurora Casket Company
- "Kim is a great writer! I have worked with Kim in 2010 & 2011 on our new website. Kim has delivered great results and an amazing turn around, she will deliver! You will find Kim as trustworthy, reliable and consistent in working with her. Kim has a deep understanding of her field and loves the work she does. You will be glad you have hired Kim, she makes you look good! I would highly recommend Kim! She is a joy to work with!”' — Neil O’Connor, O’Connor Mortuary
- “Kim is an outstanding writer that can take in disparate pieces of information and create compelling content. Additionally, she can work independently to gather data and works well within timeframes and budgets. She is fantastic and does a great job.” — George Clark, President, Funeral Home Gifts
- “Kim is an excellent writer. She was such a joy to work with. She took my ideas and wrote a masterpiece.” — Ryan Thogmartin, Connecting Directors, Disrupt Media Group